Table of Contents
If you want to use the Adobe apps on your Windows then get Creative Cloud membership to use the latest version of it. Adobe has created many creative applications like Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom and more. With the help of the Creative Cloud, you can get the latest new features as soon as they are available. So if you are professional users of Adobe apps then you need the Creative Cloud installer.
But some of the users have reported that while updating the app or installing the app they are facing Adobe Creative Cloud installer failed to initialize error. This error mostly comes when you install the corrupt files. When this error appears, you can’t upgrade or install the latest version of the Adobe apps.
So you don’t have to worry if you are facing this error because we will give you the solution to that problem. So below we will give you some solutions by which you can solve Installer failed to initialize error from Adobe Creative Cloud.
How to Fix Adobe Creative Cloud update is not installing?
1. Rename OOBE Folder
As we told at the start, when you download incomplete files or corrupt files then you will face this error. Many of the users have suggested that by renaming the OOBE folder they can all the Adobe Application Manager to install the new files. To do that follow the steps below:
- First, open File Explorer from the Taskbar.
- Go to the C drive and click the Program File(x86) option.
- Then go to the Common Files and from there choose Adobe option.
- Now find the OOBE folder inside the Adobe folder.
- After that right-click on the OOBE folder and select Rename.
- Enter OOBE.old and rename the folder and click on Yes.
After renaming the OOBE folder, go to the Adobe Creative Cloud installer and check if the error is resolved.
2. Repair The Adobe Creative Cloud Application
If the upper solution does not work for you then try repairing the Adobe Creative app. To do that you need to follow the below instructions carefully. It comes with the built-in repair tool so that you can repair the app with the help of it.
- First press the Windows Key + R to open Run.
- Then type control in it and click on OK.
- Now select Programs > Programs and Features.
- You will see the list of the install apps of your Windows now select Adobe Creative Cloud and click on Uninstall/Change option on the toolbar.
- Then click on the Yes to uninstall/change the software.
- After that, you will see a dialogue box with the Uninstall and Repair option.
- From there, choose the Repair option and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When you completed the instructions then restart your PC.
After restart opens the Adobe Creative Cloud installer and checks the error is resolved.
3. Reinstall the Creative Cloud App
If the issue does not solve by repairing the Creative Cloud app, then completely uninstall the app. To do that follow the steps that are given below.
- Press the Windows Key + R to open Run.
- Now type control in it and click on OK.
- Go to Programs > Programs and Features option.
- You will see the list of installed apps from there choose the Adobe Creative Cloud app and click on Uninstall/Change.
- After that, the dialogue box will appear, click on the Uninstall option.
- After the uninstall procedure is finished, restart your PC.
- Now run the installer and check for any improvements.
4. Reinstall with Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool
If both the upper procedures dont solve this issue from your Windows then reinstall the Adobe Creative Cloud completely with the help of a cleaner tool. Many users have reported that by using this tool they are able to solve this error from the Adobe Application Manager.
- First of all, you have to make sure that you have uninstalled the Adobe Creative Cloud from your PC.
- After you uninstall the app, restart your computer.
- Download Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool from this link.
- After downloading go to downloader files and right-click on the file and select Run as Administrator.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions. This tool uses the command line interface so you may have to select some options according to it.
- Select all the files carefully that are related to the Adobe Creative Cloud to remove this app completely from your computer.
- After that, if you see the Adobe Creative Cloud Tool completed successfully option on your PC screen then it’s mean you have successfully completely installed all the files related to the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Now install the App again and check the problem.
By following these solutions, you will fix Installer failed to initialize error in Adobe Creative Cloud from Windows. If you want to ask questions or give suggestions to use then contact us in the comment section below.