Adobe Tools are one of the best pieces of software and app development. Especially when it comes to Photoshop and other Adobe Photography equipment than Adobe is the uncrowned king of all. We can’t ignore the fact their subscriptions are highly expensive but still many professional photographers subscribe to it. They offer the individual subscription for each Adobe Portal. And, you can also subscribe to whole Adobe products by just a single app.
Yes! you heard it right. Adobe offers the subscription to all Adobe products to its users. If you need Adobe services for your Work than this package is a need for you. Due to bulk products your total cost will be reduced overall. If you don’t know how to Upgrade complete Creative Cloud in Adobe than follow the guide written below.
Adobe Creative Cloud:
It is the complete set of apps and software created by the Cloud. It just cost 50$ per month. If we compare the cost with Creative Cloud Services then it seems you are getting it for free. Adobe Creative Cloud contains the best products for videography and photography. Along with the editing equipment, you will also get the Cloud services. Here you can store all of your important data of office and clients.
Initially, Adobe Creative cloud was hosted by Amazon Web Services. In 2017 they made an agreement with Microsoft Corporation. Now Creative Cloud subscription can be bought on Microsoft Azure. Just from a single app, you can subscribe to the whole set of Adobe Products. Here are the steps by which you can do it.
How to Upgrade to complete Adobe Creative Cloud from a single app:
- Open Adobe official Website on your Laptop or Smartphone Browser.
- Click on the Sign-in option present at the top.
- Sign in with your Existing Adobe Account, ID and Password.
- Once you log in your Adobe Account Homepage will appear.
- Click on the Plans Option present at the top menu.
- Now scroll a bit and click on View Plan or Upgrade Plan.
- The First option will be Creative Cloud Free MemberShip present with the Upgrade button, Click on the button.
- Choose the desired plan from the following;
- Students & Teachers
- Schools & Universities
- After selecting the type, choose your storage and billing method, hit Select.
- After Reviewing the terms and conditions click on confirm.
- Once payment confirmed your Adobe Creative Cloud will be activated.
Adobe Refund Policy:
If you are already subscribed to ay individual Adobe app before upgrading to Creative Cloud, you will get a refund from Adobe App. They will calculate the usage days and days left in the package. After that, you will get the calculated account in your account.
Do you want to cancel Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription? All you need to need to is to follow the same steps a cancel subscription. You will also get a refund from Adobe after the calculation.
That’s all if you need any further assistance regarding the process, you can contact us through our page. Or, post your comment in the box below the post. Our team will reply to you as soon as possible.