Windows 10 is the most preferred OS by PC users. Because it has all the things that a PC user can ever dream of. A person can install third-party programs without any restriction, and that’s only a part of the beauty of Windows 10. Likewise, TeamViewer is a platform which every field users access in their life. Some use it for group studies or online learning and some use it to have a business conference online.
No doubt, this software has proved to be one of the most beneficial products, you get to use on your computer. But it also has its ups and downs. Recently, our team was informed about an error named TeamViewer Black Screen Not Working in Windows 10. So here comes a solution to this critical problem.
Fix: TeamViewer Black Screen Not Working in Windows 10
There are four basic methods that could help you solve TeamViewer Not working Issues. You are allowed to imply all of them, but we do recommend you perform them exactly the way they are presented in this article.
Lessen The Display Resolution
It’s a possibility that you are having a black-screen issue just because your OS is not supporting the resolution settings. So before performing any further steps, let’s just check if tweaking screen resolution can solve the issue here. For that, right-click on the empty space in desktop and select “Display Settings”. Now under Scale and Layout settings, lessen the “Display resolution”.
- Press Windows + R button from the keyboard (this will open the run window).
- Type Regedit in the Run window and press enter.
- Inside the registry window type HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432NODE\TEAMVIEWER in the URL bar and press enter.
- Make DisableDuplicationAPI entry in the registry as Dword32 with value 1.
- Navigate to file or export and then add DisableDuplicationAPI to it.
- Now close the Registry Editor.
- Type services.msc in the Run window and press enter.
- Locate the TeamViewer processing, and reboot it.
Run Windows Troubleshooter
If you have installed the official TeamViewer from the Microsoft Store, then you can run the troubleshooting in Windows 10. For that, just navigate into Windows 10 settings and follow the below steps:
- Click on Update & Security.
- Now go to the TroubleShoot tab.
- Scroll down a little and locate Windows Store Apps and click on Run troubleshooter.
Update Windows 10
If you haven’t updated windows 10 for a long time, it’s time you do it. Because the older version may be the only cause of TeamViewer Black Screen Not Working in Windows 10. It’s an easy task to do, all you have to do is open the Windows settings and go to Update & Security Menu. Now click once on Check Updates and follow the on-screen instructions.
That’s all, keep visiting Windowsboy for more.