Windows 10 is one of the most used OS all around the world. Microsoft launched various variants of Windows 10 and they update all of them regularly. Each version is designed to serve different departmental people. The noteworthy editions are Windows 10 Ultimate, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 10 gaming edition and home among others.
What is Windows 10 (Single Language)?
It is an essential part of the Windows 10 home package. It comes with most of the laptops which are often used in homes. Windows 10 official supports multiple languages for business, educational and personal works. On the other hand, Windows 10 home single language offers only one Language that is English (Standard). Most of use only one Language, Hardly there will be a user who uses other languages too.
Now its time to make your OS best for you. After the treatment Windows users will be needlessly cluttered with various language packs. The procedure to enable this function is pretty complicated. Downloading and installing procedure Windows 10 Home Single Language may take time and mind usage. Still, you can easily accomplish the task by the steps given below.
Download Windows 10 Home Single Language:
Official procedure is not working on most of the builds provided by Microsoft. So we used an alternative way to download Windows 10 Home Single Language on Computer. Fortunately, this procedure is more efficient, 100% working and reliable.
- Visit the “https://tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php” or click on this link.
- Now you need to complete the appeared form as we have written below.
- Choose Windows (final) – Select Type section.
- Choose Windows 10 Single Language – Select Edition.
- Choose Windows 10, Version 1703 – Select version
- Choose Language (English or other) – Select Language
- Choose Windows 10 1703 SingleLang_English_64.iso (or 32bit.iso for 32-bit machines) – Select File.
Here is the screenshot so you can easily understand what we are saying.
- After completing the form click on the Download button present aside. The file size is 4GB so it will take some minutes for complete downloading, depends on your internet connection.
- After downloading the next step is to burn ISO image file into DVD/USB flash drive. This step will let you create Windows 10 home single language Bootable. Here are the steps on how to burn the ISO image file.
- Pick a completely formatted USB or DVD. Insert the USB or DVR drive in your optical (writable) drive.
- Do right click on Windows 10 home single language ISO file, Select Burn Disc Image.
- Check the box of “Verify disc after burning” and Select Burn.
- Now, wait for the completion of the Burning Procedure.
Once completed than follow the below guide to install Windows 10 Home Single Language.
How to install Windows 10 Home Single Language:
- Now Once your drive is ready to use, insert the USB or DVD Drive in the relevant drive.
- Turn on your computer and press any key to boot from CD, DVD, or USB. Once you did, Windows Logo will pop-up on the screen.
- Windows appeared to select the following things according to your choice.
- Language to Install,
- Time and Currency Format
- Keyboard or Input Method
- After selection, click on the Install now button.
- Now Windows will demand the product key, if you have it then enter. Or, you can leave it for later.
- Accept the licensing agreement than proceed to Next.
- Follow the instructions, select the Custom Install – Windows only advanced. Now your installation is started.
- Your PC will automatically restart when Windows 10 Home Single Language installation got completed.
After your machine with the desired Windows variant is ready to use. First, check and install the necessary drivers required. Such as Highest-level drivers, Intermediate Drivers, Lowest Level Drivers. If there is any driver missing than download that from the Microsoft Download Center.