Microsoft Office is the best suitable source for creating or editing documents & presentations with ease. When it starts to respond in a laggy manner, it’s hard to find an alternative platform to get the same job done. So in such situations, you should get a solution to whatever error is stopping you from using Microsoft’s official products.
Lately, we were informed of an Error 1713 in Windows 10. That’s an issue that stops a user from installing any further Microsoft Word products onto his/her system. So here, we’ll be discussing 5 Ways To Fix Error 1713 in Windows 10. Because we think that you should never say no to using Microsoft services.
Fixing Error 1713 in Windows 10
Like we have mentioned in the title, there are 5 basic ways to Fix Error 1713 in Windows 10. So you need to perform the drafted steps one by one. And if at any step, your problem is solved, you are allowed to stop performing any further steps.
1) Uninstall Previous Software Versions
- Type Remove Apps in the search bar and open Add or Remove Programs.
- Click once on the software and click on the Uninstall button.
- Now, reboot your computer and reinstall Microsoft Word on it.
2) Disable Windows Defender or Antivirus
- Open Windows Defender via the Search bar.
- Click on “Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off”.
- Now under private network settings, select Turn off Windows Defender firewall.
If you have installed an Antivirus on your PC, then you need to disable it. For that, navigate into the settings of that Antivirus and disable it, just for fixing 1713 in Windows 10.
3) Detach Software from System Startup
- Press Windows + R key to open Run Window. Here, type msconfig and press enter.
- Under Selective Radio button, uncheck Load startup items box.
- Now check the Use original boot configuration and Load system services boxes.
- Click on the ok button.
- Allow the system to reboot.
- Now reinstall Microsoft Office after the system has rebooted.
4) Run System File Scan
- Press Windows + X and open Windows PowerShell (admin).
- Execute the following command in Windows PowerShell.
- If the scan is successful, reboot your PC.
5) Execute a Registry Scan
- Install CCleaner Professional on Windows 10.
- After installation, launch it.
- Inside the Registry Tab, Select all the checkboxes.
- Now first select Scan for Issues and then Fix Selected Issues.
- For confirmation, select Fix All Selected Issues.
- After the software is done executing, close it and restart your computer.
- Now install Microsoft Office on Windows 10 without Error 1713.
That’s all, keep visiting Windowsboy for more.