As you know that Xbox is a gaming console that is manufactured by Microsoft. Play tons of games with high graphics and sound effects which are also developed by Microsoft. There are three types of consoles availbale in the market like Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. All of them are released in the sixth, seventh, and eighth generations. Every generation you will find functions and games to play.
A few years back, the Xbox app is introduced by Microsoft to play the games of Xbox in Windows. This app helps you to play the Xbox game on your PC. It gives you the list of the games from where you can download and install the games on your computers. Also, you can play online games with the best players around the world. Xbox app is not just the app to play games on Windows but also chat with the best players online.
Recently many users reported that they are facing the error 0x80070002 the Xbox App In Windows while login with their accounts. This error does not allow you to log in to the Xbox app. So we are here to give you the solution to that error. There is a way by which you can fix error 0x80070002 from the Xbox App in Windows.
Settings To Fix Error 0x80070002 In Xbox App
1. Reinstall The Xbox App
Many users reported that if you reinstall the Xbox app form windows then you can get rid of this error while logging in the app. Below we give you the steps to reinstall the Xbox app.
- First, press the Windows Key + S and enter powershell and choose Run as administrator from there.
- After the Powershell opens, now run the following command:
- Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp*| Remove-AppxPackage
- When you enter the command successfully, the Xbox app will be deleted from your PC.
- Now open the Microsoft Store app and again download the Xbox app.
- After downloading the app again, now check if the issue is resolved.
2. Check That The Xbox Services Are Running Properly
If your Xbox services are not working properly then you might get error 0x80070002. So you need to check these settings and see whether the services are enabled or not. For that follow the steps below:
- First of all, press the Windows Key + R and then enter services.msc and click OK.
- After that locate the Xbox services in the Services section. You will see 4 options there.
- You have to pay attention to their Startup Type.
- If the Startup Type for these services is set to Disabled then double click on that services and change the Startup Type to Automatic or Manual.
- If you want to set the Startup Type for all four Xbox services to Automatic or Manual then you can also do that. These are optional settings.
- Now save the changes and check the problem is gone.
3. Update Your Windows To The Latest Version
After trying the upper settings and the error 0x80070002 still appearing in the Xbox app then try updating Windows to the latest version. For that follow the settings given below:
- First, press Windows Key + I and the Settings app will be open.
- Now go to the Update & Security section.
- Click on the Check for updates button.
- Install the updates and check if the issue from the Xbox app.
We hope that by doing these settings, you guys can remove this error 0x80070002 on the Xbox app. If you want to ask questions or give suggestions then contact us in the comment section below.