WebEx is an online company that initiates business communication and collaboration. This platform is purely made for business and organizational purposes. It offers on-demand services such as online meetings, web conferencing. Also, you can get some exotic videoconferencing applications. It is the perfect tool to create a business environment virtually. It gives you a chance to create a corporate environment. You can boost your overall Productivity through WebEx. Now you can download WebEx for Microsoft Outlook and integrate with the mail service.
The outlook is undoubtfully a popular mail platform. But, as compared to Gmail and Yahoo this mail service by Microsoft is not efficient at that level. Especially Outlook faces alot of criticism due to lack of professional ingredients. WebEx is designed to enhance the productivity of Outlook and its users. It makes this tool ideal for integration. Now have a look at how can you Download WebEx for Microsoft Outlook.
How to Download WebEx for Microsoft Outlook:
It is not simple as it sounds because you can download WebEx easily but integration is quite different things. Below you can see a detailed procedure to download WebEx and integrate with Outlook. The written steps are after the assumption that you have already made a profile on WebEx.
Step 1. Install Productivity Tools:
- First of all, you need to visit your WebEx company profile. The administrator must know the URL.
- Click on the Meeting option present on the left side in the latest version.
- Choose the option of Support.
- Navigate to Downloads and then click on Productivity tools.
- Click on My WebEx Tab and choose Productivity Tools Setup.
- Select on your Desktop and click on the Install Productivity tools option.
Step 2. Grant WebEx Integration to Outlook:
- Open WebEx dialog box from the settings.
- If you are not running WebEx already than follow this sequence; Press Start > All Programs > WebEx > Productivity Tools > WebEx Settings
- If it is already running then click on Edit option and WebEx Settings. Or you can directly open settings by pressing the F11 key.
- Click on the Tools option and select Microsoft Outlook, press OK.
- Have a look at the Outlook WebEx toolkit that will appear in the Toolbar option. If not then look into the Ribbon.
Step 3. Turn On the WebEx Productivity Tools Add-in:
These steps are only for those users who Outlook Account didn’t show the WebEx Settings. You have to manually turn on the WebEx Productivity Tools Add-in from the settings.
- Open your Outlook account, Click on the Files Tab.
- Select the options tab and then open Add-Ins.
- Go to the Manage heading type in COM Add-Ins.
- Select WebEx Productivity tools from the appeared list and click on Go.
- Restart your Outlook and then check again. Hopefully, you have done integration of WebEx with Outlook Successfully.
So, viewers, this was the procedure to Download WebEx for Outlook and how to use it. If you need any kind of help regarding the procedure. Feel free to contact us. We are 24/7 available for your assistance.