Windows 10 is the reason why most of the people still prefer using computers for their official work. Because this operating system is user-friendly and you can execute tasks in it, without any hassle. Also, it’s easy to take out your feet from the wrong hole while using Windows OS.
Lately, I heard an issue of Orange tint screenshots. To be honest, a weird-looking screenshot can destroy a whole presentation of a project. So if you are such a problem, then I’ve come up with a guide to help you. Here, I’ll be discussing How To Fix Tinted Screenshots on Windows 10. Because you to be successful in your career and remove the barriers that are stopping you from achieving your goals.
Fixing Tinted Screenshots on Windows 10
You can’t fix the Orange Tint Screenshots by implying a singular method. Because this error is caused after the 1903 update, and you may feel a need to imply multiple troubleshooting to get rid of this issue. But there is a possibility that a simple change in settings reset Windows 10 just like the way it was working before. Point bieng here is that, after implying a method, do check if the problem is solved or not.
Renovate Display Drivers
To renovate/troubleshoot display drivers, you first need to delete the updated version and then install it from the official website. Head below to see how it’s done:
Install Old Version of Display Drivers
- Open Device Manager by pressing Windows + X key.
- Expand the Display drivers menu and right-click on it.
- Now in the new window, select the Driver tab.
- Click once on the Roll Back Driver button and let your Windows OS do the job for you.
Install Updated Display Drivers from the Official Web site
- Inside the Device Manager, right-click on the Display Drivers.
- Select Uninstall Device.
- Now visit the official website of the graphics card installed on your PC.
- From there, install the official & updated Display drivers.
Just enter the right details and get updated display drivers for free. (Link)
Modify f.lux or screenshot clients
- Navigate to Windows 10 settings and select System.
- In Power & Sleep menu, Under Related Settings, click on Additional Power Settings.
- Select “Choose What the power buttons do”.
- Now first click on “Change settings that are currently unavailable” link.
- Check “Turn on fast startup” checkbox.
- At last, click on save changes and reboot your PC.
That’s all, keep visiting Windowsboy for further guides.