Table of Contents
Microsoft’s official products are the reason why users are in love with Windows OS. The Microsoft Store, and the most beloved chromium-based web browser known as Microsoft Edge. Users have now started to prefer this web browser for performing online activities. Because they know, it’s the most secure web browser for Windows PC.
But many users are complaining about the services they used to have in Microsoft Edge. Some of the users have complained about The DNS name does not exist Issue. So I am here to help you on How To Fix The DNS name does not exist in Windows 10. Keep following my article here, and you can solve the issue by yourself.
Fixing The DNS name does not exist in Windows 10
There are several solutions which need your attention to remove the DNS name does not exist in Windows 10. Because now your DNS address is not responding properly, as it is supposed to do so. Here, you might need to make some customizations inside your browser & the control panel of your Windows PC/Laptop.
That’s why I have listed all the possible methods that will help solve this critical issue here. But you need to make sure that you are connected with a good working internet connection. Because if that’s the case, you will not see anything coming good out of this guide.
Changing HTTP To HTTPS
- Visit any website you want on Microsoft Edge.
- Click once on the URL bar.
- Change HTTP to HTTPS, but only inside the URL bar.
- See if the issue is gone or not.
Using Google DNS Servers
- Right-click on your network icon and select Network & Internet Settings.
- Select the Network & Internet tab.
- Click once on Change Adapter Settings.
- Right-click on the connected Network & select Properties.
- Under the Networking tab, check & select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Enter 126.96.36.199 in the Preferred DNS Address & 188.8.131.52 in the Alternate DNS Address.
Getting Microsoft Edge Alternatives
If changing the DNS address doesn’t help you at all, then the solution left for you is to get another web browser. Because now there might be something wrong with the software version of your Web browser. So if that’s the case, you can get Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera. All of them are chromium-based, so you can select any web browser as per your desire.